MBA Candidate and Digital Communication professional with over nine years of experience, combining an engineering background with artistic skills to create communication campaigns for high-end premium products including Citroën and DS. Expertise in building effective synergies in digital media. Known across the industry for developing film productions and teams and reducing media production costs by up to 210%. Fluent in English, French and Spanish.
Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Training: Project Management • Communication Strategy • Branding • Marketing • Film Production • Visual Effects
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Expected Aug. 2014
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL – Boston, MA & San Francisco, CA
World’s most international business school. Top 10 FT ranking for international business experience.
- Engaged in the Hult Prize, a social entrepreneurship initiative to solve chronic diseases in urban slums
- Awarded the Dean Scholarship and Member of the Dean’s List for Academic performance
- Specialization in Strategic Management of Innovation, Strategic Brand Management, Disruptive Business models, Business Analytics for Managerial Decisions, Customer Acquisition through Digital Marketing
Master’s Degree in Global Engineering 2004
ENSTA BRETAGNE (École Nationale Supérieure des Techniques Avancées) – Brest, France
Top ranked French Engineering School (Higher Institute of Education).
- Preparative Classes at JANSON DE SAILLY – Paris, France
Scientific Baccalauréat with distinction 1999
FRANKLIN – SAINT LOUIS DE GONZAGUE – Paris, France
PSA PEUGEOT-CITROËN – Vélizy-Villacoublay, France Dec. 2005 – Aug. 2013
French car manufacturer that produced 3 million vehicles and earned €55+ billion in 2012. 200,000 employees worldwide
Computer Graphics Supervisor for Citroën Communication (Oct. 2006 – Aug. 2013)
Managed up to five-person artistic team responsible for Art Direction and visual material creation. Created official campaign visuals for all Citroën concept-cars since 2006. Managed average annual budget of €700k.
- Won the Citroën Design Center Creativity Award in 2009 out of approximately 100 designers.
- Created brand identity and developed the DS visual universe, which is currently used as a basis for the communication strategy of the DS brand, a newly created line of premium products.
- Exceeded expectations on DS5 project with dramatically low resources. Completed the project with 75% less time and 210% less budget than standard industry requirements.
- Technically directed the team and managed external contractors. Developed a project plan including selecting team members, delegating responsibilities, overseeing time lines and supervising final deliverable.
- Achieved a constant technology watch to ensure the team remained the most competitive in case of external calls for tender.
- Led the industry in innovation; visual materials were selected by top suppliers in the industry for inclusion in advertisements.
Design Project Manager (Dec. 2005 – Oct.2006)
- Managed automotive design projects in cooperation with brands such as Fiat, Lancia, Mitsubishi and BMW, and created exterior and interior real scale models for prospective projects.
- Created the most aesthetically, technically and economically viable product by managing design and engineering constraints of automotive projects.
- Improved the design process by implementing visualization tools and presentation concepts.
TECHNICON DESIGN – Élancourt, France Sept. 2004 – Dec. 2005
Leading international design and prototyping company that outsources artistic and engineering skills.
CAD Designer & Consultant.
- Managed design projects for various international automotive brands such as Mitsubishi and Toyota. Created 3D models based on artists sketches and technical references.
Integrated CG production tools in design studios. Implemented a virtual reality work flow in order to increase the potential internal communication of design projects.
|Business Software||Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Tableau (Business Intelligence & Analytics)
|2D Graphics||Adobe CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Adobe Lightroom 4
|CGI & Virtual reality||Autodesk 3dsMax & Maya 2012
Renderers: VRay 2 & MentalRay 3.9
|Compositing & VFX||The Foundry’s Nuke 7
Adobe AfterEffects CS6
|Programming languages||Object languages: C, Java, Visual Basic, MEL, Python
Adobe Dreamveaver CS6 & WordPress
Languages: French (native), English (bilingual), Spanish (fluent)
Affiliation: 2007 Scholar & active member of the Society of the Cincinnati, oldest American organization which mission is to promote knowledge of American Independence and develop French-American relationships.
Technologies: Microsoft Office suite, expert in creation softwares (Adobe Creative Suite 6, Nuke, 3D animation)
Personal Pursuits: Karate (3rd dan), Sky Diving, Music (classical & electric guitar)
Personal Achievements: Internet websites creation, Art direction & creation of visual identity of non-profit institutions.