Charles-Antoine de Beaumont d’Autichamp
Strategy | Branding | Marketing | Business Intelligence
MBA Graduate, Entrepreneur and Digital Communication professional with over nine years of experience, co-founded the first techno-fashion brand The Faraday Project, created the DS brand identity and managed Citroën’s concept-cars communication. Specialized in Communication Strategy, Business Intelligence and Marketing Analytics. Known across the industry for film productions and media cost optimization. Bilingual in English and French, fluent in Spanish.
Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Training: Entrepreneurship • Communication Strategy • Branding • Digital Marketing • Customer Acquisition • Business Analytics • Business Intelligence • Film Production • Visual Effects
2014 – Now
The Faraday Project is a unique fashion-tech brand, releasing one major innovation every year and implementing it in every biannual collection.
Current innovation: premium menswear that protects the user from phone waves and NFC hacking.
Much more to come 🙂
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL – Boston, MA & San Francisco, CA
World’s most international business school. Top 10 FT ranking for international business experience.
- Hult Prize 2014: Engaged in the Hult Prize, a social entrepreneurship initiative to solve chronic diseases in urban slums; winning team of the internal Boston competition.
- Consulting Project for NASA: Action Project Team sponsored by NASA during which our team reported to senior management. Our team prepared a business case and action plan for NASA for new communication strategy and business opportunities.
- Electives: Specialized in Strategic Management of Innovation, Strategic Brand Management, Disruptive Business models, Business Analytics for Managerial Decisions, Customer Acquisition through Digital Marketing
- Dean Scholar (top 20 students of 2014 class)
- Member of the Dean’s List for Academic performance
- Winning team of the Hult Prize internal competition in Boston
PSA PEUGEOT-CITROËN // CITROËN & DS
2005 – 2013
Brand Content & Visual Communication management
Managed an artists team responsible for Art Direction and visual material creation.
Created official campaign visuals for all Citroën concept-cars since 2006.
Won the Citroën Design Center Creativity Award in 2009.
Master’s Degree in Global Engineering
ENSTA Bretagne (Higher Institute of Advanced Techniques) – Brest, France
Top ranked French Engineering School (Higher Institute of Education).
- Preparative Classes at JANSON DE SAILLY – Paris, France
Scientific Bachelor with distinction
FRANKLIN – Saint Louis de Gonzague – Paris, France
French (native speaker), English (bilingual), Spanish (fluent), Japanese (notions)
2007 Scholar & active member of the Society of the Cincinnati, oldest American organization.
Microsoft Office suite, Business Intelligence software, expert in creation software (Adobe Creative Suite 6, Nuke, 3D animation)
Karate (3rd dan, kata & fighting competition), Photography, Sky Diving, Music (classical & electric guitar)
Entrepreneurship projects, Internet websites creation, Art direction & creation of visual identity of non-profit institutions.
Articles publication for image-oriented magazines (3D Mag) and for automotive magazines (Lignes Auto)
|Business Software||Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)|
Business Intelligence & Analytics: Tableau, Targit, FactSet, Power BI
Digital Marketing: Google Analytics & Google Adwords
|2D Graphics||Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)|
|CGI & Virtual Reality||Autodesk 3dsMax & Maya|
Renderers: VRay & MentalRay
|Compositing & VFX||The Foundry’s Nuke|
Adobe AfterEffects CC
|Websites & Internet||Adobe Dreamweaver CC|
Content Management System: WordPress
|Programming languages||Object languages: C, Java, Visual Basic, MEL, Python|